This morning was one of those days. I was driving to work and it seemed like winter fog in Hungary. I set the aircon to 15 Celsius and could completely fool myself that I am "driving in the snowy countryside in December back in Hungary".
To add a facade specialist's note, all the single glazing goes completely disgusting on those high humidity days. Look at this petrol station enclosure. It is moist on the outside. Sometimes restaurants and hotels think that they need a cool frameless glass door, single glazed of course, and then you need to touch the poor moist thing... very posh.
The glass is supposed to be totally clear, it is just covered with condensed vapour.
2 comments:
Yep. Makes everything look like a greenhouse...or an aquarium. I bet they grow a lot of algae and mold.
We tend to have mold problems in Oregon too since our winters are often 100% humid.
Don't forget to mention how ugly our entrance is! You alredy have a picture of it!
Post a Comment